Other Argyle Dollhaus Locations

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Reading Challenge Update

Greetings everyone!

I wanted to post an update on what I am currently reading at the moment. As I have mentioned in a previous post, I went and purchased Richard Castle's, Heat Wave. After reviewing a few books before I finally got the opportunity to begin reading.

(Photo proof of me reading Heat Wave.)

I'm thrilled to say that I am enjoying the story. Read a few reviews on Goodreads and noticed some reviewers really disliked it. Made me think twice about my purchase. However everyone has their reasons to not liking books. Now being 75% done with the book means my review is soon to come!! I look forward to sharing my views to the first book of the Nikki Heat Series with all you Castle or non Castle peeps!!


XOXOX,

Argyle Doll