Other Argyle Dollhaus Locations

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Gabriels Redemption Book Review


My rating:  5 Spankings!!






Bravo!!!
Sylvain Reynard did it again!

In my opinion I believe this book out of the three is the best one. Here is why! The connection between Julia and Gabriel was much better in this book. There was definitely more character growth in each and every one of them, even for some that I thought couldn't be saved. Saving the best for last, the Snarky Narrator was at his most snarkier level in this new book and I ABSOLUTELY LOVED it! :D
For those who have read the first two books will love this one and be satisfied with the ending (I know I was).

Towards the end, I found myself tearing up of happy tears and although I am sad that it has come to an end I'm happy that I read it! Thank you, SR for writing such a great trilogy and I look forward to the new novel!!