Other Argyle Dollhaus Locations

Monday, September 30, 2013

*In Shock* Liebster Award Nomination again!!

I can't believe it!!! I got nominated a second time for the Liebster Award by This Girl Reads Alot!! It's very flattering and I'm still in shock that people actually follow me or even dare to read my posts. I must be saying something intriguing if that's the case. In a serious note, it's an honor to be mentioned again for this award. I am glad that other bloggers look at my blog and see potential for it. Thanks again Jazmen; means a million to me and as for everyone else go check out her blog @ This Girl Reads Alot!


My answers to Jazmen's Questions:

1. Paperback or Hardcover? Why?

For me personally, I would prefer hardcovers because I love my books in excellent condition. So when I buy a paperback, I try my very best not to accidently bend it or ruin the cover. With hardcovers they are much easier to care for. Either way, I would still buy the book I love regardless of paperback or hardcover, but I have my preferences. 



2. Favorite book in movie adaptation?

Fifty Shades of course!! I love me some Mr. Grey on the big screen! I am uber excited for that film to hit theaters!


3.  Favorite time of the day to read and why?

Any time of the day! :) Why? Well because I am a book addict and I need my fix all day long. If I could read all day I would. Sometimes I wish there was more time to catch up on all the books that I love. 



4. Top five favorite fictional characters?

This is a tough one. I have at least over 10 book boyfriends and I can't pick one without the other's getting jealous... 


5. Recommend three books.

1. Gabriel Inferno series. (Oops that's like three already...)

2. Hydraulic Level Five
3. A Terrible Love

6. Name one book you couldn't put down and read in one sitting?

Hydraulic Level Five by Sarah Latchaw. Absolutely loved that book.



7. Favorite fictional Villian?


I thought they were meant to be hated?...


8. Favorite Snack?


Hot Cheetos with Nacho Cheese! 


9. Why do you blog and when did you start blogging?

Honestly at first I built it for college a couple of years ago to put my Video Editing demo reels, but I forgot about it. Recently, I got into reading really heavily and I saw other blogs connecting with authors that I loved. Gave me the idea of trying to get my blog going so I can be like the blogs that I look up to. I want to host interviews with authors that I adore and be able to share it with the world. Also to share my views on the recent hot romance books that we all can't get enough of. 



10. Favorite genre and why?

Romance, Contemporary Romance, Erotica. Every girl has to have her romance fix ;)




Blogs that I nominated:



My questions are:

1. Who are your book boyfriends?

2. Favorite Romance novel? Why?

3. If you could talk to one of your favorite characters who would it be?

4. Favorite author?

5. What inspired you to be a blogger?

6. What author would you love to meet?

7. Favorite place to read?

8. What section of the book store would you be found in?

9. What weather do you prefer to read in?

10. Make up a questions and answer it. :)


Thanks again to Jazmen for the nomination!!! As I said before I am truly grateful!!!



XOXOX,


Argyle Doll