Other Argyle Dollhaus Locations

Monday, September 30, 2013

Shine On Nomination!

I am feeling pretty special right about now! I got nominated for the Shine On Award by Monlat Reader! I can't even put in words how grateful I am for the nominations. SO, I'll just send you virtual hugs!! *HUGS!!* 

I still get all happy and excited when I see what part of the world people are reading my post. I also get extremely excited when I see people comment on my posts; it's just that cherry on top type of moment. It's the reason why I keep posting! I seriously send Monica over from Monlat Reader a HUGE thank you!!! You have no idea how happy that you are nominating me for these awards! It's because of you that I have such awesome little awards to be proud of. You have faith in my small blog and that warms my heart! Thank you!! xoxo

Thank you for believing in my small blog!

Rules to accepting the Shine On Award:

1. Visit and thank the blogger for nominated you.
2. Acknowledge that blogger on your blog, and link back.
3. Share seven, random interesting things about yourself.
4. Nominate up to 15 bloggers for the Shine On Award, Provide a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them.


The seven random facts about me!

1. I have a deep fondness for argyle socks! (Surprise, Surprise!)

2. I am currently writing my first romance novel based on a dream that I had about my fourth grade teacher... 

3.  Sometimes when I read Romance novels I pretend to be the female protagonist.

4. Currently I am a Surf Photographer/ Cinematographer/ Video Editor.

5. One of my photographs got accepted for a surf calendar. 

6. Sometimes I hate to hear people chewing... Don't ask!

7. I would love to be acting in a film adaption of my favorite novel as the female protagonist. (Connects to #2) ;)


Now that you know all my randomness, I pass this award to 



XOXOX,

Argyle Doll