Other Argyle Dollhaus Locations

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Beginning Anew

Happy New Years! *Throws Confetti*
I hope each and every one of you had a AWESOME beginning to an all new year!

New Years Resolutions are filling the air. The usuals such as going to the gym more or eating healthier are still very popular. Personally for me, my resolutions is to be happy, confident, and continue to cherish the people I love. Yeah you might think that's pretty lame or not good enough, but if the mind is happy then the body follows. 

Aside from all that, my other resolution that I didn't mention is to read MORE books! That should be a given! Towards the end of 2013 I mentioned in Goodreads that I was only going to read ten books... Surprisingly I passed that and read 17 books! (Not bad for someone that started nearly at the end of the year while attending college) SO for this year I decided 60 books was the goal!


Challenge Accepted!! 

Not only am I confident in completing this challenge, but also extremely happy to be immersed in the literary world. Notice how those other resolutions came together to complete one grand resolution?

That's my goal for 2014, HOWEVER I'm much more curious as to how many books all of you have set for 2014!!!

Please leave a comment down below with your response! ;)

XOXOX,

Argyle Doll