Other Argyle Dollhaus Locations

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Obey the Father

Little Sinner: Seduced by a Priest
Little Sinner: Seduced by a Priest by L.B. Shaw
My rating:  5 spankings!!





Holy hotness!!!!!!!!!!!



*Turns AC on*

This is what BDSM is all about. This novella was hot, hot, SCORCHING HOT!
What I admired was how L.B. Shaw made Father Dominick seductive and not some pedophile priest trying to get it on. He was the man of god and so he made sure he got rid of her 'Demons' by using his body (maybe some rope along the way). HOWEVER he was there to deliver her from such temptation. There was genuine concern within him for Natasha... ;)
Father Dominick has made every priest look irresistible. Before it was about the billionaires and now it's all about the Catholic priests.
I can go on and on, but I would prefer you read it and find out for yourself!
Being a Catholic, I will never be able to go to church ever again without thinking about this story.