Other Argyle Dollhaus Locations

Sunday, August 25, 2013

*Fanning Myself*


This was 
literally me as I read this novel!!!! It was so hot and steamy!!!
Sylvia Day did not disappoint!!! I found myself lost in her words and I loved every minute of it!


Within the first 10 pages Gideon and Eva were already getting down and dirty! Immediately when I began reading I was going nuts for Gideon once again!!! Reading Entwined with You reminded me why I fell in love with the series. I found myself constantly sighing in frustration or laughing as I read along. In this third installment to the series had more secrets revealed than Bared to You and Reflected in You. We got a better look in Gideon's nightmares and also got the feeling that now he was in it for the long haul with Eva. He was indeed madly in love with her and it showed. Despite all the drama around them they both knew that their love would be unbreakable. 

I fell in love on how Gideon proposed to Eva. It was quick, but it was beautiful! Truthfully I was a bit frustrated with Eva when she first kept saying that she wasn't ready to marry him. I just thought that Gideon was and is the one for her and she seemed like she couldn't wrap her head around that fact. Yet again they both in a way have trust issues due to their pasts and Eva feared the worst because its easier to think in that manner than to fall head over heels and be heartbroken in the end. 

The connection between the characters were very much believable. The chemistry was evident and I could feel every emotion both Eva and Gideon felt. Repeatedly I wish they both would run away and start a new life somewhere else. A place where they can be a happy married couple and not having to worry about other people getting in the way. Honestly though the drama and the people getting in the way only made their romance that much stronger. They were put to the test every time and no matter the outcome they both knew that they had each other's back. Very beautifully done!

Now I can't wait for Captivated By You! I want to know where their lives are heading down to. 
Gideon got his wish in marrying Eva and now I am curious to see if children is his next step in their relationship. 
I get all warm and happy of thinking about little blue-eyed and dark-haired children running around calling Gideon their daddy!!!

Without a doubt I recommend this novel to people who are looking for their next alpha male fix!!!
Gideon is one sexy alpha male that must be read and cherished!


P.S.....Find the nearest bookstore to purchase the Crossfire trilogy!! As of right now Barnes and noble has the complete Crossfire Series Boxed Set bundle for a good price! You won't be sorry, I promise! 



XOXOX,

Argyle Doll ;)