Other Argyle Dollhaus Locations

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Liebster Award

I was nominated for a Liebster Award from Monica over from Monolatable Book Reviews. I can't even describe how honoured I am nominated. It means the world to me to even be recognized.  I at times believe that I am only writing to myself. Never quit believing that people are actually reading my silliness and to be nominated showcases to me that I am being heard. The Liebster Award is dedicated for bloggers by other loving bloggers who have less then 200 followers in order to boost their audience and exposure. I am truly grateful to be a part of it and I have Monica to thank! So PLEASE go on down to Monolatable Book Reviews and check her out! 



My answers to Monica's Questions:

1. What is your all time favorite book?
It's a tough choice! It's like picking a favorite child; I love all my books equally... But If I had to choose they would be Gabriel's Inferno and Gabriel's Rapture by Sylvain Reynard and Hydraulic Level Five by Sarah Latchaw and last BUT not least A Terrible Love by Marata Eros. 


2. Is there a book that you thought that you would not like that you ended up really enjoying?
Honestly, I thought that way of Fifty Shades Of Grey. Friend told me about it and I checked it out. I wasn't too positive that I would end up loving it, but after reading a few chapters it have me hooked. That was it for me and I knew romance and smut was my new best friend. 
*Side note* I can't wait to see Charlie Hunnam play Mr. Grey!


3. What is the best comment that you have received by an author, other blogger, or blog reader?
The best comment I have received from an author is from Sylvain Reynard on twitter when he congratulated for graduating college for Media arts/Animation. I haven't walked across yet (December 13, 2013 to be precise), but it still means a lot to hear it from someone I look up to and inspire to be. Another comment was from Sarah Latchaw who thought my review for Hydraulic Level Five was fantastic. Means the world to me when my favorite authors tweet me, comment to me and we have a bonding moment even if it's just for second. 


4. What is the best thing about blogging for you?
I would say it would be to review and discuss my views about novels that I have read. To being able to interact with people from different countries and states about the books we love. Also to gush about the next hot alpha male in the newest smut novels. What women wouldn't? ;) 


5. What is the most frustrating thing about blogging for you?
Remembering to keep posting up something new. Sometimes school takes my time from everything I love and those are the times I wish I had someone that could be a co-writer for the days I can't post anything. 


6. If you could live the life of any of the characters that you have read about who would it be?
I would love to be Mia from Rush by Maya Banks. (Ian Somerhalder can be Gabriel Hamilton... Just saying) ;)


7. Is there a character that you love to hate? You can't say J.R. Ewing! (oops my age is showing)
Can't think of anyone at the moment...

8. Are you a re-reader?
There are a few books I would love to reread, but school has other plans for me.


9. If you could change the ending of any book or series which would it be and why?
I would change Anything he wants by Sara Fawkes. I say that because in the end Lucy and Jeremiah didn't end up together as a couple, but remained having sex. I wanted my happily ever after, but in reality that's how it would probably happen. Regardless I still loved the novel!


10. What is your ultimate goal for your blog?
To better myself in blogging and better my blog. There is always room for improvement. I am a strong believer in that. 



Now off to the wonderful blogs that I nominate for this amazing award is:





Please check them out AND give them some love! <3


Here are the rules:

1. Link back to the blogger that tagged you.

2. Nominate 10 other and answer the questions of the one who tagged you.

3. Ask 10 questions for the bloggers you nominate.

4. Let your nominees know of their award.


My questions for my nominees:

1. What are you favorite alpha male characters?

2. What good books have you read lately?

3. Digital or Print?

4. What section of the book store are you magnetically drawn too?

5. What authors do you look up to?

6. Have you ever gotten so mad that you literally threw a book across the room?

7. Books that you dislike and why?

8. If you could meet one character who would it be?

9. Do you take shame in reading erotica in public? Especially if people know what you are reading?

10. What is it about reading that keeps you going back to purchasing more books?



That concludes my posting! I would like to that Monica for nominating Me, Monica, for the Liebster Award! From one Monica to the next ;) 

Have a pleasant night,

XOXOX,

Argyle Doll