Other Argyle Dollhaus Locations

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

A Beautiful Love!

A Terrible Love by Marata Eros
My rating:  5 Spankings!








ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!!

I am honored that I was granted a digital ARC of this novel for an honest review!


I couldn't put it down. The chemistry between Devin and Jess was so real. Devin played the bad boy and he convinced me entirely and immediately found myself swooning over him. He was trouble and jess quickly found herself attracted to him regardless of his rough demeanor. Despite slightly attracted to another, Jess forms a deal with Devin in which case is only sex without emotions.


Throughout the pages, Jess can't help the feelings that begin to form while having intimate encounters with Devin. She is torn between two men, one who is kind and sweet while the other is a bad boy. The chemistry between her and Devin is undeniable; no matter how hard she tries to push away those desires she still finds herself in love with Devin. Obstacles are thrown between her everyday life and she begins to question everything. She has to decide what is good for her and a major twist that gives her perspective in the end!


A terrible love had me in an roller coaster of emotions. I found myself having butterflies to swooning and eventually having happy tears in the end. It was the novel that I have been dreaming to read. Without a doubt it found a cozy spot in my heart.


To wrap it all up nicely, A Terrible Love is a very AMAZING read!! Marata Eros is definitely on my top list of favorite authors! I recommend this novel with a true passion, and I can't wait to read more from Marata Eros.


View all my reviews