Other Argyle Dollhaus Locations

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Fifty Shades of Pink?

October is my favorite month of the year. Why, you ask? Well October just so happens to be my birth month (October 21, 1991 in case someone was curious), but besides that October is a big deal for us women. Breast Cancer awareness is what October is all about. It's the month where we wear pink proudly. 

Today I came across something quite brilliant to raise awareness for breast cancer and that is...



Fifty Shades of Pink!
How clever is that? I would say it's pretty darn clever. It is a breast cancer fundraiser from Avon. Donate and enter to win signed copies and swag from some of our favorite authors!!! How exciting! All you have to do is donate and enter to win signed copies from authors you love. 
Mr. Grey would approve! ;)

If interested I will link the website; just click on the name below.

Don't hesitate to share this with everyone you know!

Laters, baby
XOXO,
Argyle Doll