Other Argyle Dollhaus Locations

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

If I Were You I'd Take This Opportunity

Evening everyone!

The night is still somewhat young and you know us bookworms will stay up all night to read a fantastic book. Well isn't this your lucky night because I have good news for you! Over at XOXO After Dark they currently have If I were you by Lisa Renee Jones. Here is the more awesome part of my news that IT'S FREE for up to a month! Isn't that such a great deal?

I haven't quite read it yet, but I know the author is a lovely lady and I am sure her writing is amazing! 

Okay, let me slow down a bit. Here I am rambling on about a free book and you might not have even heard about the book I am mentioning. Not to worry I will give you a brief synopsis of it. I've got you all covered.



But first let's enjoy the lovely cover together...




It's beautiful isn't it? I knew you would love it!


Right, now back to that synopsis that I promised. :)


When Sara McMillan finds a stack of journals in a storage unit, she’s shocked and enthralled by the erotic life the writer led. Unable to stop reading, she vicariously lives out dark fantasies through Rebecca, the writer—until the terrifying final entry.

Certain something sinister has happened, Sara sets out to discover the facts, immersing herself in Rebecca’s life. Soon she’s working at the art gallery Rebecca worked at and meeting Rebecca’s friends. Finding herself drawn to two dangerously sexy men, the manager of the gallery and a famed artist, Sara realizes she’s going down the same path Rebecca took. But with the promise of her dark needs being met by a man with confident good looks and a desire for control, she’s not sure anything else matters. Just the burn for more.


So now that you know what it's about doesn't it sound like such a great read? Now that I mentioned that it's only free for a month it sounds like an opportunity worth taking. Of course after the month is up and you haven't finished it I recommend to help support the author by buying an actual Paperback or Ebook of the book. After all writers can also be considered as what you may call, "Starving Artists." In my reality they are artist  (as for starving... I highly doubt they are)  because they paint beautiful places with beautiful characters within that space with only using words. Very powerful, if I'd say.