Other Argyle Dollhaus Locations

Saturday, October 5, 2013

New Author!

Greetings everyone!!

I wanted to take a moment to share with all of you a new author that I admire. He came to me when everyone else refused to read his book all because his story is in a male POV for a romance/relationship book. Personally for me, I much prefer reading a male POV when it comes to romance because it's much more tender and sweet. I mean how many male POV's from male authors is there? Not much! 


After hearing this author's story, I was drawn to his book even more. I wanted to give him a chance and read his story for an honest review and I am doing just that and helping to spread the word. 



The author I am speaking of his Lee DeBourg. He is the sweetest person I have meet and I'm honored that he would ask me to read his work. 

The name of the book is called, 'Concurrent Relationships.'  
I've begun reading it and absolutely love it.


                                                        Blurb:
"Following college Frank is comfortable in his bucolic little hometown of Collins. Beth Ann calls, announcing her divorce will be finalized Friday morning... and she is driving the two hours to Collins from the city immediately thereafter. 
Oh mercy. Not Beth Ann again.
amantes sunt amentes
Lovers are lunatics."



If interested to know more about this amazing author down below is his Goodreads page. If you do contact him please say that Argyle Doll sent you! :)



Thanks again for reading this and I hope to hear your opinion about Concurrent Relationships!



XOXOX,

Argyle Doll